(1) What is QualiMed AKcess Card?
QualiMed AKcess Card is an affordable primary care health card used to avail of free healthcare service inclusions and discounts on outpatient or ambulatory care needs.
(2) What is outpatient or ambulatory care?
Outpatient or ambulatory care describes medical care or treatment that does not require an overnight stay in a hospital or medical facility.
(3) Who are qualified to avail of QualiMed AKcess Card?
This is available for purchase and use by individuals aged 19 to 80 years old. Each QualiMed AKcess Card shall provide coverage for two members – primary member and a registered secondary member.
(4) How much does QualiMed AKcess Card cost?
QualiMed AKcess Card is priced at Php 1,500. It is valid for one year from the date of payment and submission of 2 valid IDs and the signed application form.
(5) What are the benefits of QualiMed AKcess Card?
A. Both the primary and registered secondary members shall have a one-year coverage of the following:
- Unlimited medical consultation with designated primary care physicians or family medicine doctors at any QualiMed branches and at Daniel O. Mercado Medical Center (DMMC)
- 10% discount on all outpatient medical services (except pharmacy) and procedures (except doctor’s fee) at any QualiMed branches and at DMMC.
- The 10% discount on services shall be applicable only to all elective, outpatient procedures, diagnostics, and imaging EXCEPT for emergency and operating room fees.
- 10% discount on consultations with specialty doctors under the QualiMed Physician Associates (QPA)
B. For either the primary member or the registered secondary member, only one shall have a one-year coverage of the following:
- One-time availment of the “Basic 5” diagnostic package, which includes complete blood count, fecalysis, urinalysis, chest x-ray, and physical exam at any QualiMed branches and at DMMC
C. The primary member shall have a one-year coverage of the following:
- Worldwide personal accident insurance by Chubb
- Unlimited dental consultation at any Metro Dental clinic
- 20% discount on basic services (simple prophylaxis, tooth fillings, dental x-rays, fluoride treatment, and stain removal) at any Metro Dental clinic
- 10% discount on eye consultation at any Asian Eye clinic
- 10% discount on regular-priced optical products (eyeglasses/sunglasses) at any Asian Eye clinic
- 30% discount on EyeScan (eye disease pre-screening) at any Asian Eye clinic
(6) Where can I purchase QualiMed AKcess Card?
You can buy QualiMed AKcess Card at any QualiMed Health Network branches and at the Daniel O. Mercado Medical Center (No. 1 Pres. Laurel Highway, Tanauan City, Batangas).
(7) Where can I find QualiMed Health Network facilities?
You can find QualiMed Health Network facilities in the following addresses, along with their contact information:
Daniel O. Mercado Medical Center – Batangas
No.1 Pres. Laurel Highway, Tanauan City, Batangas
Contact No.: (043) 778.1810 | (043) 405.1000
QualiMed Hospital – Iloilo
Atria Park District, D. Pison Avenue, San Rafael, Mandurriao, Iloilo City
Contact No.: Trunklines (033) 321.5272; (033) 321.7633; (033) 5014843
QualiMed Hospital – San Jose Del Monte
Altaraza Spine Road, Brgy. Tungkong Mangga, San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan
Contact No.: (044) 307.0000; (02) 897.6138; (0977) 7043387
QualiMed Surgery Center – Manila
UP-PGH Faculty Medical Arts Building (FMAB), PGH Compound, Taft Avenue, Manila
Contact No.: (02) 708.0000; (0932) 778.1589
QualiMed Clinic – North Edsa
Ground Level TriNoma Mall, North Avenue, Quezon City
Contact No.: (02) 950.4777
QualiMed Clinic – Fairview
Second Level Fairview Terraces, Novaliches, Quezon City
Contact No.: (02) 950.8334; (02) 962.7633
QualiMed Clinic – Makati
Ground Floor McKinley Exchange Corporate Center, McKinley Road corner EDSA, Makati City
Contact No.: (02) 869.0496; (02) 861.0517; (02) 861.0117
QualiMed Clinic – Diliman
Lower Ground Level UP Town Center, Katipunan Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
Contact No.: (02) 962-4776
QualiMed Clinic – Taguig
2F Bonifacio Stopover 1, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Contact No.: (02) 511.7398; 511.7370; 511.7359
QualiMed Clinic – Cebu
GF eBloc 4 Bldg., Jose Del Mar St., Cebu IT Park, Apas, Cebu City
Contact No.: (0917) 653.0246
QualiMed Clinic – Sta. Rosa
Unit 1-D Ventura Center, Sta. Rosa Estates 2 Commercial, Don Jose, Sta. Rosa City, Laguna
Contact No.: (049) 302-4015
(8) Where and how can I avail of the benefits of QualiMed AKcess Card?
The primary member must show his/her QualiMed AKcess Card together with any valid ID to avail of the benefits at any QualiMed branches, Daniel O. Mercado Medical Center, and other partner providers.
The registered secondary member needs to show the primary member’s QualiMed Akcess Card together with any valid ID to be cross-checked against recorded name in the system.
(9) When will I be enrolled to the insurance provider?
Upon completion and payment of the QualiMed AKcess Card application form, the primary cardholder shall be automatically covered by Chubb insurance as stated in the benefits. Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
(10) What is the coverage and benefits of the personal accident insurance?
The coverage and benefits provided under Chubb’s policy are summarized below:
- Accidental death and dismemberment – Php 100,000
- Unprovoked murder or assault – Php 100,000
- Accident medical expense – Php 5,000
- Accident daily hospital income (30 day maximum) – Php 200 per day
- Accident burial benefit – Phph 10,000
- Emergency transport – Php 20,000
- Ambulance cost benefit – Php 10,000
(11) Can I give my QualiMed AKcess Card to somebody else?
The use of QualiMed AKcess Card is not transferrable and cannot be used by any other persons except the primary and registered secondary members.
(12) If I have HMO-issued health cards, can I still use my QualiMed AKcess Card at the same time? Or can I use it for promo packages?
The QualiMed AKcess Card cannot be used in conjunction with other memberships, discounts, or promos. When there are other ongoing discount offers in any facilities, the higher discount shall be applied.
(13) Can I convert my card to cash?
No, the QualiMed AKcess Card is not convertible to cash. Change will not be given for any transaction less than the value of the card.
(14) If I lose my card, what should I do?
The QualiMed AKcess Card primary cardholder shall report card loss via the QualiMed AKcess Card helpline. An affidavit of loss must be secured and a fee of one hundred pesos (Php 100) must be paid prior to the issuance of a new card.
(15) What should I do if I want to give feedback or report any concerns?
For insurance claims and queries, members may call Chubb at (02) 849-6000 from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm on weekdays (except public holidays), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other inquiries, comments, and complaints, members may call the QualiMed AKcess Card helpline at (02) 978-2896 or 0917797QMED or send an email to email@example.com.