QualiMed is in need of Officers for Corporate Shared Services
We have newly opened corporate positions for QualiMed Health Network! We are in search for excellent leaders and strategic thinkers to complete our corporate shared services team. If you think you are the right fit for any of the following positions, kindly send your queries, CV, and LOI to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing of application. Once you are shortlisted for your preferred position, please expect to be contacted by our HR department within one to two weeks.
CORPORATE ACCOUNTS MANAGER
- Account Acquisition
- Account Maintenance
- Account Relationship Building Programs with Revenue and Census Goals
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- With 3-5 years in a Senior Sales Position in Pharmaceutical or Real Estate industry
- With pleasing personality and with pleasant disposition
BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER
- To ensure effective and efficient delivery of service of the whole Business Office Division in admitting the patients, processing of their bills, processing of their claims and collection of receivables.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
TRAINING AND OD DIRECTOR
Main responsibilities: Organizational Development
- To contribute research, analysis and ideas to the development of the organization’s HR strategy in order to ensure that organizational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals.
- To design and deliver OD and change management strategies, processes and interventions that support the Organization’s ambition to be a high performing organization; to include initiatives which foster a high performance culture, where valuing learning, continuous improvement and diversity are the norm.
- To support specific performance improvement initiatives, eg through the implementation of a new behavioural competency framework and 360 degree feedback process.
- To identify opportunities for performance improvement through, for example, undertaking internal diagnosis, process/system reviews in order to understand barriers and possible solutions; conducting external research into good practice and new ideas.
- To commission and manage additional internal or external resources as and when required in order to ensure cost-effective delivery of agreed OD initiatives.
- To design and facilitate in-house events (e.g. workshops, away days) as required.
- To work with the Internal Communications Manager to ensure effective communication and consultation processes and to build staff engagement.
Main responsibilities: Learning & Development
- To develop the Organization’s approach to talent management and succession planning and to coordinate the contributions of key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation.
- To work with line managers on the design and delivery of appropriate and relevant Personal Development Plans for their staff; to commission and evaluate agreed internally-delivered interventions and to ensure best use of the Organization’s development budgets.
- To develop coaching, mentoring and secondment schemes to support staff development and the achievement of Personal Development Plans.
- To lead on the development of a staff skills and knowledge database in order to maximize the diverse talents of the organization.
- Candidate must possess at least a Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree, Human Resource Management, Law, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Directors specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Define the appropriate marketing organization for the company’s maturity/size.
- Be a role model for the company culture.
- Strategic planning including corporate positioning market and competitive analysis, customer segment selection and penetration plans, and related product positioning.
- Oversee marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, white papers, trade shows, seminars and events collateral materials, analyst and market research management, and website design and content either directly or on an outsourced basis.
- Oversee product management including market and customer research for market and product requirements, interface with engineering for product development, product pricing and product lifecycle management.
- Oversee product marketing including product launch management, sales training, presentations, sales tools, competitive analysis and general sales support.
- Work with the CEO and the other executive team members to identify and develop strategic alliances, raise venture/public financing, communicate with BoD members, and close/grow major customer accounts.
- Develop and manage the Company’s entire marketing budget.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities.
- Act as spokesperson for the company with press and analysts and at industry events.
- 10 years marketing experience in comparable industries with 4 years in a senior management position.
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels.
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives, providing personal leadership through example.
- Demonstrated ability to manage often outsourced marketing activities (PR, corporate identity system, website, etc.)
- Must possess at least a Master’s Degree, specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
IT INFRASTRUCTURE ANALYST
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation/configuration of IT Infrastructure Systems.
- Perform daily task of system/ network administration troubleshoot/ restoration of incidents, system monitoring and capacity planning, routine backups and system security.
- Provide technical support to end user and system documentation.
- Knowledge and working experience with windows server, active directory, terminal server, cisco router, switching firewalls, PCP/IP networking and US SQL database.