Share your breastfeeding journey contest
In celebration of National Breastfeeding Month in August, QualiMed Hospital – Iloilo organizes the “Share your breastfeeding journey contest”.
Breastfeeding is a bittersweet moment for mothers. That is why every breastfeeding journey should be celebrated.
- All breastfeeding moms are qualified to join.
- Submit 1 or 2 pictures of you (or you and your child) showing your breastfeeding moments together with a short essay of your breastfeeding journey in not less than 100 but not more than 400 words in Hiligaynon, Tagalog, English or mixed dialects.
- Entries together with the info sheet and signed waiver should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org starting June 18, 2018 until July 27, 2018.
- Top 10 entries will be exclusively posted on QualiMed Hospital-Iloilo’s Facebook page starting August 1, 2018 and will receive special prizes.
- Qualified entries will be prejudged and the top 3 winners will be invited over for the awarding during our Mothers’ Class in August.
- By joining this contest, the participants agree that entries submitted become the sole property of the QualiMed Hospital for use in the promotion of breastfeeding and may be published or edited without limit or obligation to the owner.
- Employees of QualiMed Hospital and up to 1st degree relations are restricted to join the contest.
Criteria for judging:
Content (composition, creativity) : 40%
Uniqueness of story and relevance : 40%
Over-all impact : 20%
For details, you may call (033) 321-5272.