Start your career here. Work with us! Become part of the growing QualiMed family.
For QualiMed’s Corporate Office:
HR Manager for Compensation and Benefits and Employee Relations
- Candidate must be a graduate of Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Post graduate with Diploma/Master’s Degree in Psychology is an advantage.
- Eight (8) years of working experience as Generalist specializing in Compensation and Benefits and Employee Relations.
Internal Audit Manager
- Candidate must be a Certified Public Accountant and Certified Internal Auditor.
- At least five (5) years working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Prepares training profiles whill will identify the requirement for different grades of Audit Staff and recommends training in collaboration with HR Group as well as providing leadership, guidance and expertise to Audit Staff members.
Audit Associate Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License Exam holder, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5-7 years of working experience in the related field and has experience in MSK based audit as well as knowledgeable in IFRS and Taxation.
- Public Certified Accountant (CPA), preferably Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Assistant Manager specializing in Finance – Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
Accounting Associate Manager
- Five (5) years prior supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area.
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Candidate must have a strong experience in Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
Audit Team Lead
- CPA and CIA preferred with at least five (5) years of working experience specializing in Finance – Audit/Taxation.
- Proficiency in accounting and auditing theories.
- Demonstrates advanced persuasion and negotiation skills. Must have knowledge and experience in appropriate methods of managing common risk.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/college degree in any business course.
- At least three (3) years of related experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as skilled in providing logistical and administrative support for marketing related activities and projects.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Arts/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- At least three (3) years of working experience in the related field is required for the position.
- Preferably with Social Media Management experience, video editing skills, has creative concept for billboard, brochure, poster designs and can execute advertising materials.
For QualiMed Clinic – BGC:
Human Resource Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree and Post Graduate Diploma/Master’s Degree.
- At least five (5) years of realted experience as Generalist in Managerial capacity.
For QualiMed Hospital – Iloilo:
Human Resource Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or Human Resource Management.
- Master’s Degree is an advantage.
- 5-7 years relevant experience in Human Resource Management.
For QualiMed Hospital – Sta. Rosa:
- University Degree in Nursing with valid PRC license.
- With post-graduate course: Master of Arts in Nursing is preferred.
- Knowledgeable of the following:
– Patient care standard mandated by regulatory agencies.
– Principles of nursing administration and organization.
– Principle and practices of nursing that optimize patient care.
– At least five (5) years experience in Clinical Nursing.
For all facilities:
Staff Nurse for OR/DR, RR, CCU, ER, Hemodialysis, IV Infusion
- Registered nurse with at least 2 years of related work experience in a hospital setting.
- Newly board passers are welcome to apply.
To apply, kindly submit your updated Curriculum Vitae at email@example.com